· We offer Full Health Care Services:
Diagnosis/Treatment for medical diseases, disorders of skin, eyes, and ears
Geriatric Health Care Programs
· Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our self-contained, mobile hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets' complete health care needs.
· Surgical Services: Our state-of-the-art mobile surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
· Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide that extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
· Laboratory: Our in-clinic laboratory facilities provide for routine health screens, kidney and glucose monitoring, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for more comprehensive diagnostics and consultations.
· Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, tooth extractions and oral surgery.
· Individualized Flea and Tick Control Programs: We develop programs for the specific needs of your pet and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas, ticks, and other parasites in your house, in your yard and on your pet.
· Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
· Home Hospice Care: For pets who have exhausted all medical alternatives, we offer in-home hospice care. When the time comes, euthanasia of a beloved pet can be very traumatic for everyone involved and we recommend that it be performed in the comfort of the pet's home. Home euthanasia is usually a very humane and peaceful experience for the pet. It also provides the pet owner with the opportunity to grieve for their pet in a private setting.