- We offer Full Health Care Services:
Vaccinations most vaccines range from $38-48
Heartworm / Lyme / Ehrlichia / Anaplasmosis testing $65
Travel fee from $65-100 for most areas, varies by distance
- Wellness examinations: Includes an overall checkup of your pet, as well as addressing any concerns you may have
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our self-contained, mobile hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets' complete health care needs.
- Surgical Services: Our mobile surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of same day surgical procedures, including spay, neuters and most soft tissue surgeries.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide that extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
- Laboratory: We utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for more comprehensive diagnostics and consultations.
- Radiology: We offer in house radiography, including PennHip and OFA canine hip evaluations.
- Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, and tooth extractions.
- Geriatric Health Care Programs and Pain Management
- Home Hospice Care: For pets who have exhausted all medical alternatives, we offer in-home hospice care. When the time comes, euthanasia of a beloved pet can be very traumatic for everyone involved and we recommend that it be performed in the comfort of the pet's home. Home euthanasia is usually a very humane and peaceful experience for the pet. It also provides the pet owner with the opportunity to grieve for their pet in a private setting.